Thursday, August 25, 2011

Where is it?

I have had a few guesses but no one has been correct. 
Here are two clues:

November

Seven    _______


Can anyone tell me where this beautiful wall art is located?  There's a 6 pack of beer for the first one who can. Either alcoholic beer, non-alcoholic beer, or Root Beer (winner’s choice). 

The contest will be open for the next 30 days so keep your eyes peeled.  There is either a nice Happy Hour buzz, or a decadent Root Beer float waiting for the winner.  Your choice.  

The location has to be an address or a very specific description of the spot.  The judge's (that would be me) decision is final.




2 comments:

  1. Tattoo shop on Colorado Ave and 21st?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was going to be my guess too and I keep forgetting to stop and look when we drive by. Was Vickie right?

    ReplyDelete